Why do we collect your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To contact you to discuss your interest in fostering
- To respond to your queries or requests
- To send you e-mails to notify you of foster care-related news that may be of interest to you
If you do not provide the information we need for these purposes then we will not be able to contact you in the way you would like us to and will not be able to take your enquiry or interest in fostering any further or respond to any queries or requests.
How do we collect your information ?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or make an enquiry, by completing the online website form.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Download an information brochure, by completing the online website form
- Sign up to receiving a newsletter by email, by completing the online website form.
- Express an interest in becoming a foster carer through social media channels.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Marketing and Communications Data – includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
How will we use your data?
In connection with any enquiry or request you make, your information will be passed directly to the relevant business unit within Sure Start Fostering Agency. By submitting your personal information through this website, you are consenting to it being processed in the manner described above.
We will not share your personal information with any third party, outside of Sure Start Fostering Agency, that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless we have specifically informed you and you have given us specific permission to do this.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Sure Start Fostering Agency, our customers or others.
- To enable service providers, agents or contractors to provide support and administration assistance for the internal operations of our website.
These third parties may come into contact with your personal information in the course of providing their services to us. They must provide equivalent levels of security for your personal information as Sure Start Fostering Agency and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on the specific instructions of Sure Start Fostering Agency.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07440246015
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
In order to comply with EU regulations, visitors to our website now have the option of accepting our cookies. We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service. If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07440246015
Or write to us at:
Sir Robert Peel House Suite 101, 344-348 Ilford High Road, IG1 1QP